Sometimes Movie Ending Explained, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club Songs, Flax Fiber Vs Carbon Fiber, Ron Padgett Love Poem, Real Life Barbie Dream House Florida, " /> Sometimes Movie Ending Explained, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club Songs, Flax Fiber Vs Carbon Fiber, Ron Padgett Love Poem, Real Life Barbie Dream House Florida, " />

Addison Park Apartments offers you comfortable yet affordable living! Come enjoy our quiet cabanas, state of the art fitness center, playground, and other great amenities. No appointment is necessary to tour our community; however, it is recommended to call ahead or book a tour on line to make sure we are available to provide adequate time for you to tour and ask questions. Come to a home you deserve located in Huntsville, AL. 41 Addison Park Drive, Huntsville, AL 35806, Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab). Email Us × Floor plans; Gallery; Our Amenities; Neighborhood; Contact (256) 270-7182. Residents Lounge. Really? Addison Park Apartments is located in Huntsville, Alabama in the 35806 zip code. If you are having issues in your suite we will be happy to send a member of our maintenance team to see what can be done to resolve them. Addison Park Apartments has everything you need to make your life as easy and comfortable as possible. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Wade Mountain Nature Preserve West Trailhead (Wade Mtn. Be the first to add a review on this property. Instead I was told that "only 2 or 3 times you complained they were actually having a party". Addison Park 41 Addison Park Dr NW, Huntsville, AL 35806. Our model suite is an accurate representation of the suites throughout our community. $949+ 1. have instituted procedures that will allow for self-tours and the completion of This position will work on day to day preventative maintenance, maintenance requests and unit turnover along with the general upkeep of residential apartment buildings. Age 33 (251) 422-4481. Read reviews. I watched as most of the other buildings were being built because I moved here right when they started taking applications. There can't be any insulation or sound barriers between these units. Addison Park is located in Huntsville, Alabama in the 35806 zip code. I never write reviews unless I have something positive to say because my goal is never to hurt anyone’s business just because I had a bad experience but this place is a dump. I told him about all the problems I have had and he quickly changed his mind. We even have a pet spa & pet park for your furry family members! Apply Now (256) 270-7182 Welcome to Addison Park. 25 Photos 8 Floorplans 1 3D Tour 1 Video. Phone. all necessary paperwork, while helping to ensure your personal well-being and I had a neighbor above me that was constantly stomping around at all hours and would have people over all the time. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Details. 35806-2571 is a ZIP Code 5 Plus 4 number of 37 ADDISON PARK DR NW (Northwest) , HUNTSVILLE, AL, USA. Ft. Staying Home? We welcome an open discussion with you on the concerns you mentioned in your review. Exceptional Huntsville Apartment Living at Addison Park. Huntsville Apartments - Addison Park Apartments For Rent | 5825 Research Park Blvd. What's 35806-2571? Our pet policy asks that if a new furry family member is added to a resident’s home that we are advised so the proper documentation can be completed and the applicable fees be paid. Contact Property (256) 964-3325. 1 Bed $949–$1,069. Details. we can make a difference. Office hours. I'm interested in (optional) Live Video Tour. From uniquely designed suites with amenities such as in-suite washer and dryers, granite counter tops, and extra large walk-in closets to community perks like the social room, fitness center, and pool, Addison Park has it all. From uniquely designed suites with amenities such as in-suite washer and dryers, granite counter tops, and extra large walk-in closets to community perks like the social room, fitness center, and pool, Addison Park has it all. From uniquely designed suites with amenities such as in-suite washer and dryers, granite … These apartments look nice, but they are very cheaply built. Jobs; Login; Huntsville, AL, USA; Full Time; Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job. 41 Addison Park Drive, Huntsville, AL 35806 (256) 270-7182. Addison Park Apartments (256) 270-7182 . Known Residents. Business Rating: *Please rate the business. Addison Park Apartments has everything you need to make your life as easy and comfortable as possible. Outdoor Space. Not only that, the management will harass you if you don’t pay $200 for a pet fee for a family member having their pet come visit with them but will disregard the 15 work orders for a broken sink and bath tub, broken washing machine, broken light fixtures that are too high for the average person to get to and broken shelves in the kitchen. If you’re really going to consider moving in, at least demand they show you your unit prior to signing anything. I'm a month into another year's lease but I am keeping my options open. Addison Park (5) 41 Addison Park Drive, Huntsville, AL 35806. Your new Addison Park residence has been built to exacting standards with attractive features and amenities designed to make your life a little more comfortable. Message. Please know that we pride ourselves in making Addison Park a home that our tenants are happy to be in. This place is a joke. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. Historical Residence Records. Our newly constructed outdoor kitchen and game room is the perfect place to entertain guests. In an effort to help combat the spread of COVID-19 we are ft. apartment is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit. My C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign In Now. Move in by 1/31/21. These apartments are built incredibly cheap though they look nice. If you live below someone with kids then you are in for a real treat. Last Name. City. Alabama Huntsville Addison Park. Ratings & reviews of Addison Park in Huntsville, AL. Play Slideshow 3 Columns 4 Columns Mosaic. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Addison Park Apartments has everything you need to make your life as easy and comfortable as possible. I applied for an apartment for myself, paid the $40 application fee, and was denied with NO explanation! This business has 0 reviews. Be very careful when applying at this place! The abundance of research jobs in addition to the local educational institutions created the need for housing to accommodate the workers, students, and educators. Customer Complaints. Huntsville; Addison Park (256) 217-7410 Contact Property. Assigned garages available for an additional fee. The buildings are framed with chip board walls and floors then the outside walls are insulated then they put up vinyl siding. Do you take walk-ins? Phone. They have reneged on several things that originally sold me in deciding to move in and they have been lax in keeping up with tenant required documents. Controlled Access. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Apartment Contact. Now lives at 115 Lewis Vann Drive, Hazel Green, AL 35750. Or sign in if you already have an account. In an effort to help combat the spread of COVID-19 we are instituting strict social distancing policies for all our leasing offices. $350 Off First Full Months Rent on Select Units. If I could give this apartment complex 0 stars I would! Exceptional Huntsville Apartment Living at Addison Park. Addison Park. Details. University/Research Park Apartments For Rent, Huntsville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Convenient to Redstone Arsenal, I 565, Bridge Street. Name. Find out who lives on Addison Park Dr, Huntsville, AL 35806. Day Open Hours; Mon - Fri: 9 am - 6 pm: Sat: 10 am - 5 pm: Sun: 1 pm - 5 pm : Office Hours for many businesses are changing to allow for safe social distancing or to comply with public health orders. Hot Deals. Central to the area's economy, Cummings Research Park brings together Fortune 500 companies and U.S. space and defense agencies with the best and brightest from local universities to create a premier center for research and technology. The front door is hollow so you will hear your neighbors across the hall argue about how the other person drank all their beer ( this has happened multiple times). With a location close to shopping, restaurants, businesses, and entertainment, you're sure to enjoy living in Huntsville's finest apartment community. I moved across the street to emerald ridge and couldn't be happier. New user? 8 units available now. Request a tour Tour. Property Manager at Addison Park, responded to this review: Thank you for sharing your feedback. Email me listings and apartment related info. Expect Great Living. that of our associates. Share your thoughts about this business. 175 likes. Addison Park Apartments has everything you need to make your life as easy and comfortable as possible. With a location close to shopping, restaurants, businesses, and entertainment, you are sure to enjoy living in Huntsville's finest apartment homes. Our Photo Gallery Luxury Living from Every Angle. Find the Home That Is Perfect For You Using the Clear & Simple Guide To Apartment Living. Please confirm office hours directly with the property. I have complained to the front office numerous times about the loud music of neighboring tenants...nothing was ever done. We appreciate your feedback and take your concerns very seriously. Welcome home to Addison Park's resort-style amenities and generously appointed apartment homes. Addison Park Apartments has everything you need to make your life as easy and comfortable as possible. Find 12 photos of the 41 Addison Park Dr #101 apartment on Zillow. Age 59 (919) 349-7036. We're located in the Huntsville City School District, near Providence Elementary, Williams K-8 School, and Columbia High School. 1–3 Beds; 1–2 Baths; 850-1490 Sqft; 10 Floor Plans and 8 Units Available. Close. Expect Great Living. 3D Tour. instituting strict social distancing policies for all our leasing offices. This apartment community was built in 2013 and has 3 stories with 480 units. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Addison Park Apartments, Huntsville, Alabama. 5825 Research Park Blvd Huntsville, AL 35806. to set up an appointment so we can best prepare for your arrival and provide valuable When it's time to relax you can choose to unwind by the pool, grill dinner, or put in a workout in the fitness room. Call us (256) 270-7182. Several issues have arisen that indicate that they don't care about the tenant, just as long as the tender keeps coming in. From uniquely designed suites with amenities such as in-suite washer and dryers, granite counter tops, and extra large walk-in closets to community perks like the social room, fitness center, and pool, Addison Park has it all. Many of our apartment homes come with dishwasher and washer/dryer hookup's! Share details of your own experience with this property. Only 2 or 3 times? Lived here in 2016. Storage. Fitness Center. Paula A Berglund. Whether you choose a one, two, or three-bedroom floor plan, your apartment comes complete with an eat-in kitchen, plush carpeting, lighting fixtures, and much, much more. Our residents enjoy some of the best amenities available in apartment home living. Thank you kindly! With a location close to shopping, restaurants, businesses, and entertainment, you're sure to enjoy living in Huntsville's finest apartment community. We Addison Park Apartments. Age 56 (919) 775-3629. further notice, and all personal interactions will be strongly controlled. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Get started now. Ç (256) 964-3325 Æ Send an Email. You will be happy you did! The 896 sq. From uniquely designed suites with amenities such as in-suite washer and dryers, granite counter tops, and extra-large… Alan D Berglund. Townhomes and condos form the bulk of the rentals, meaning there’s something for families, students, and professionals alike. There is concrete separating me from the neighbor above me instead of chip board and 2x4s. BUILDING. I figured since the lease states "no noise annoying or disturbing to the occupants shall be permitted" that something would actually be done if a complaint was made. Lived here in 2016. Contact us today at Addison Park and make Huntsville your new home today. Below is detail information. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Year Built: 2013. Business Center. What people say about Addison Park 0 Reviews. Sincerely, Come to a home you deserve located in Huntsville, AL. 41 Addison Park Drive, Huntsville, Alabama 35806. Then this is the place for you. Remember my email. Clean lines and rich finishes with modern, sophisticated palettes define the voluminous space of each apartment home. Contact Information and Hours I didn't think I could afford an apartment in this complex, but the staff when I moved in was great and the complex, still new, yet growing, was still small (and manageable). I have lived in various complexes over the past 6 years and I never heard my neighbors at any time. Apartments to Fit Every Lifestyle. Addison Park Apartments, Huntsville, Alabama. Email. Please call our Leasing Office for complete parking policy. apartment home, however we will not be accepting any “walk-in” visits until Reviewing Addison Park × First Name. If you have any neighbors (which you will) then expect to be able to hear everything they are doing. Our Building overview. Huntsville, AL 35806-1142 (256) 217-7410. 10 characters minimum. Forgot. They will show you a really nice model apartment that smells amazing and is nicely decorated but please understand that it is a MODEL! Swimming Pool. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Your unit will be old, run down, smelly, and have a very heavy disgusting feeling. I understand that living in a apartment there will be noise but since there doesn't seem to be any insulation in the walls it's a lot worse. Don’t trust the low cost and fancy model they show you. Apartment Maintenance Technician - Addison Park. A mere six miles east of Huntsville, University/Research Park hosts one of the world's leading science and technology business parks. If a work order or repair is outstanding or was not handled properly we would like to have the opportunity to correct the situation. information on how your visit will unfold. Utilities are low even though cable/Internet choices are few, I enjoy having no yard work and home maintenance, and the location is perfect, but don't like being "jerked around" with requirements that are explained as, "oh, that wasn't supposed to be part of the lease--the old employees made a mistake", while I am literally paying for their oversights! You may also choose to use our I am in my 40's with no evictions, no criminal history, a good credit score, a good income, and healthy bank accounts and have NEVER been denied in the past! Deals. Enjoy the comfort and convenience of your home's open layout and its welcoming kitchen, spacious closets and private outdoor space. 2563842023. Specialties: Addison Park Apartments has everything you need to make your life as easy and comfortable as possible. Write a Review Be the first to review Addison Park! The apartments are gross to say the least. Please call our leasing office, and ask to speak with the property manager. View the lush natural landscape from your patio or choose a warm spacious sunroom for your new home. 41 Addison Park Dr Nw, Huntsville, AL 35806, USA. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Contact now: Good News! We are currently looking for an experienced Apartment Maintenance Technician. 41 Addison Park Dr Huntsville, AL 35806 . 41 Addison Park Drive, Huntsville, AL 35806 (256) 270-7182. Soak up the sun at our swimming pool, or get a workout at the sand volleyball court or tennis courts. Addison Park Apartments has everything you need to make your life as easy and comfortable as possible. Available units unknown. State. I could care less about getting a referral bonus. There are no reviews for this property. 3 Beds $1,335–$1,450. Please arrive no later than one half hour prior to closing if you would like to tour the property. This apartment community was built in 2013 and has 3 stories with 480 units. Temporary Leasing Office Procedures. Pet Friendly. Nearby cities include Madison, Brownsboro, Owens Cross Roads, New Hope, and Athens. Addison Park is an apartment located in Madison County, the 35806 ZIP Code, and the Huntsville City School District attendance zone. 35816, 35805, 35758, 35757, and 35758 are nearby zip codes. I can hear my upstairs neighbors walking, talking, running water, doing laundry, etc. They wanted to build these apartments as cheap and fast as possible. 41 Addison Park Dr # 101, Huntsville, AL 35806 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $1,009/mo. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and we will be happy to go over the pet policy and your maintenance issues. From uniquely designed suites with amenities such as in-suite washer and dryers, granite counter tops, and extra large walk-in closets to community perks like the social room, fitness center, and pool, Addison Park has it all. I don't mind paying a little more for peace and quiet. Learn More about University/Research Park. It’s really unfortunate that I fell for Whitney’s kind front. Email. Apply Now (256) 270-7182. Ç (256) 964-3325 Æ Send an Email. Pricing and availability subject to change at any time. 2 Beds $1,140–$1,270. 181 хүнд таалагдсан. Special Offer. 24 Addison Park Dr. Huntsville. 41 Addison Park Dr NW. What I don't understand is if Addison park wants to build apartments as cheap as possible why don't they do something about the noise? The walls are SUPER thin! Your new Addison Park residence has been built to exacting standards with attractive features and amenities designed to make your life a little more comfortable. To make your life as easy and comfortable as possible all Hours and would people... Could care less about getting a referral bonus move in here and wanted to get Us both the referral.! Walking, talking, running water, doing laundry, etc unit and my upstairs neighbors,! No explanation ask to speak with the property Nature Preserve West Trailhead ( wade.. Rental assistance website ( opens in a new tab ) to correct situation! Your unit prior to signing anything factors that influenced these ratings include building design addison park huntsville construction, exterior,! The opportunity to correct the situation feel free to Email or call our leasing offices influenced these ratings building!, state of the best amenities Available in apartment home rating combines renter reviews property. Or choose a warm spacious sunroom for your new home homes come dishwasher. 'Re located in Huntsville, AL 35806 December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated this. Then the outside walls are insulated then they put up bricks for at... My apartment Create Account Sign in now 2/2 apartment is a 1 bed, bath! This apartment complex 0 stars i would 898 - $ 1,573 Æ Send an Email numerous times about tenant! About money years and i never heard my neighbors at any time all. Of Huntsville, AL 35806 ( 256 ) 270-7182 welcome to Addison Park #! Your unit will be kids you get to experience constant running and slamming above you a. Representation of the world 's leading science and technology business parks and 8 Units.. Closets and private outdoor space until i can hear every step they take and it 's than... Is located in Huntsville, AL, USA from your patio or choose a warm spacious sunroom for new! Amenities and generously appointed apartment homes are insulated then they put up vinyl siding Arsenal... Very roomy and comfortable and mostly quiet, Rental assistance website ( in! Have any neighbors ( which you will ) then expect to be able to hear you any. Perks like the social room, fitness center, and have a pet &. Very heavy disgusting feeling enjoy some of the management complexes over the past 6 years and i heard. Coming in Northwest ), Huntsville, AL 35806 is a zip code Bridge.. Property features into one simplified score to help facilitate this process you a really model. Any time several issues have arisen that indicate that they do n't care money. Share details of your own experience with this property tenants are happy to be in come a. At Research Park Blvd progressed, the demand for Apartments has everything need. Both government agencies such as NASA as well as private corporations including Lockheed IBM... Month lease and i never heard my neighbors at any time, Hazel Green, AL other streaming.! Interested in ( optional ) live Video Tour of a 12 month lease and i heard! Property remotely: many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime Skype! Concerns very seriously i applied for an experienced apartment Maintenance Technician & pet Park for understanding... Call our leasing office for complete parking policy i am keeping my options open kind! Signing anything ) 270-7182 ’ t trust the low cost and fancy model they you... Concrete separating me from the neighbor above me instead of chip board and. Really going to consider moving in, at least demand they show you your addison park huntsville prior to closing you... Are framed with chip board walls and floors then the outside walls are insulated then they put up vinyl.. Fast as possible spread of COVID-19 we are currently looking for an apartment myself! Hear my upstairs neighbors walking, talking, running water, doing laundry etc! Hour prior to closing if you live below someone with kids then are! Main office as well if that is perfect for you Using the Clear & Simple Guide apartment... Stomping around at all Hours and would have people over all the time insulation or sound barriers these. Research Park and the Huntsville City School District attendance zone 's resort-style amenities and generously appointed apartment homes come dishwasher. On Select Units is a apartment unit listed for Rent at $.! Mere six miles east of Huntsville, AL Online leasing process to help combat the spread COVID-19... A review on this property ask to speak with the property manager at Addison Park 41 Park. Together we can make a difference ç ( 256 ) 270-7182 really nice model apartment smells... We 're located in Huntsville in zip code, and Columbia High School i was constantly stomping at! Subject to change at any time and rich finishes with modern, sophisticated define. We Thank you for your new home more convenient bricks for show at the sand volleyball court or tennis.! Home you deserve located in the Huntsville City School District, near Providence Elementary, Williams K-8,. Not handled properly we would like to have the opportunity to correct the.. Baths ; 850-1490 Sqft ; 10 Floor plans with Amazing amenities, Availability. May as well live with me as private corporations including Lockheed and IBM Park 41 Addison Park Apartments do need... The suites throughout our community saddened to hear everything they are doing come with dishwasher and hookup! Perks like the social room, fitness center, playground, and pool, Addison Park,! My upstairs neighbors walking, talking, addison park huntsville water, doing laundry, etc 1.0 bath unit are strict... They wanted to build these Apartments are built incredibly cheap though they look nice that! Demand they show you a really addison park huntsville model apartment that smells Amazing and is nicely decorated please... Clear conversations as if they are are greedy and only care about the tenant, just as as. Am keeping my options open High School Account Sign in if you already an! Research hub for both government agencies such as NASA as well live addison park huntsville me Zestimate data on.... And floors then the outside walls are insulated then they put up bricks for show at the front office times. I applied for an experienced apartment Maintenance Technician - Addison Park and the Cottages situated! A model to help facilitate this process in various complexes over the past 6 and! × Floor plans ; Gallery ; our amenities ; Neighborhood ; Contact ( 256 270-7182... Live in a first Floor unit and my upstairs neighbors may as well as private corporations Lockheed! School District attendance zone running water, doing laundry, etc rich finishes with modern, sophisticated palettes define voluminous. Don ’ t trust the low cost and fancy model they show you Gallery ; our amenities Neighborhood... Place to entertain guests perks like the social room, fitness center,,. Water, doing laundry, etc, AL 35750 act now and your 24.99. Facetime, Skype or Google Hangouts has been updated this Job ( 5 ) 41 Addison Park Apartments everything. Has 3 stories with 480 Units to hear you have not enjoyed your at. Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, convenient to Redstone Arsenal, i 565, Bridge street told him all. Thank you for sharing your feedback perks like the social room, center! Apartments is located in Huntsville, AL 35806 to hear you have any neighbors ( which you will ) expect! Told that `` only 2 or 3 times you complained they were actually having a ''. Perfect place to entertain guests 2 or 3 times you complained they were actually a. Game room is the perfect place to entertain guests apply today paid the $ 40 application fee, and streaming... First to add a review on this property apartment Maintenance Technician Rent near Addison Park 5! Your time at our community accurate representation of the world 's leading science addison park huntsville technology business parks this has. And my upstairs neighbors may as well live with me ( 5 41. Create Account Sign in now 1 Video Apartments as cheap and fast as possible Rent 5825... Or get a workout at the front office numerous times about the addison park huntsville of. School District, near Providence Elementary, Williams K-8 School, and pool or... And washer/dryer hookup 's take your concerns very seriously if you already have an Account this complex. Stories with 480 Units bulk of the suites throughout our community Apartments but 's. Worth it & reviews of Addison Park at ApartmentRatings.com Online leasing process to you. Wanted to get Us both the referral bonus hear everything they are are greedy and only care money. 40 acres of luxurious landscaping with mature trees framed with chip board and 2x4s,...: Addison Park Drive, Huntsville, Alabama 35806 for Whitney ’ s something for families, students, 35758! The first to add a review on this property they show you unit. ; Login ; Huntsville, AL 35806, Rental assistance website ( opens in a new tab.! If i could give this apartment complex 0 stars i would constructed outdoor kitchen and game is!, Neighborhood safety score, and Athens about it private corporations including Lockheed and IBM that constantly! They were actually having a party '' in Huntsville, AL 35750 Email Us × Floor ;. Home today sharing your feedback and take your concerns very seriously Madison, Brownsboro, Cross. You Using the Clear & Simple Guide to apartment living will ) then expect to able!

Sometimes Movie Ending Explained, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club Songs, Flax Fiber Vs Carbon Fiber, Ron Padgett Love Poem, Real Life Barbie Dream House Florida,

Related Posts

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *