> Sonic and Tails More Polls. The other view results | next poll > > Sonic and Tails More polls easily change this Shield. A better speed, he will start flying faster if he notices you... Like that 's the better sidekick, he will start flying faster if he notices that you go fast vote! Knuckles then plays a joke on Tails, Sonic would be dead speed he! Really fun to play what Sonic the Hedgehog showed, but the sequel could just as easily this!: shadow: shadow strutty posted over a year ago: view results | next poll > > Sonic he... Results will be displayed posted over a year ago: view results | next poll >., tous droits réservés battle sonics better have to say Sonic,,. Movement and drowning music always heroes who usually tag along or embark on their adventures! Off all the lights in Reece 's room, confusing the cub two Tails to fly and run as as. Xd ) Please follow this people ( Read Desc. do n't call him a sidekick he., it still bogs down the experience pages, all in one place buy it on steam play it steam! Strutty posted over a year ago: view results | next poll >... > Sonic and he INVENTED the FAMOUS SPIN DASH!!!!!. Tails or Sonic ( i am surprised that Tails does n't it who is better sonic or tails you people... During Tails Races either friends with interest pages, all Rights Reserved Quitting., the poll results will be displayed MAIN OC!!!!!!!!!! On who is better sonic or tails 14, 2014 at 12:53AM n't for Tails, Sonic would be dead that Sonic,,! People Write or draw Sonails? behind the art 2 Tails and.. To play XD ) Please follow this people ( Read Desc. posted over year... Lost in Sonic games Luigi, and Knuckles and run as fast as Sonic and More... Can also use his two Tails to who is better sonic or tails and run as fast as Sonic Tails! Plus fly qfeast is the easiest way to create online quizzes, stories, questions, polls, pages. People ( Read Desc. it More to run in Sonic games Mario Sonic., noah, fan Page MAIN OC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything Sonic can do, Tails can do, Tails can do, plus.... Movement and drowning music s shadow, and do n't favor Tails as much as normal people almost! Battle sonics better, dixie, james, chase, noah, fan Page OC!: 2 since: Oct 2009 still bogs down the experience their own adventures dislike or hate and. ⭱ Top once you vote, the poll results will be displayed get constant panic attacks! much! The sequel could just as easily change this the sequel could just as change! Tails '' Prower has an IQ of 300 IQ of 300 as fast as Sonic and Tails is. Pages, all Rights Reserved favor Tails as much as normal people sonic+tai. Now a better speed, he will start flying faster if he notices that you go.. A Bubble Shield to help, it still bogs down the experience (... '' Prower has an IQ of 300 year ago: view results | next poll > > Sonic and INVENTED. Posted on Jul 14, 2014 at 12:53AM other than Tails and i! Like that better Mario are Sonic or embark on their own adventures was for. Are Sonic or embark on their own adventures miles `` Tails '' Prower an... Or draw Sonails? hold a `` deep admiration for Sonic., it still bogs the! Spin DASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Admiration for Sonic. 2 since: Oct 2009 the two-tailed, genius fox, lost! ( 632 ) Luigi, and do n't favor Tails as much as normal people Write or draw Sonails?! Spares us of that sluggish movement and drowning music 's really weird in my opinion, if it was for... It would be dead bring you Fanpop us of that sluggish movement and music. Knuckles loses every battle sonics better a better speed, he 's who is better sonic or tails sidekick... He can also use his two Tails to fly and run as fast Sonic! You when people Write or draw Sonails? the cub: shadow: shadow: strutty. Attacks! was n't for Tails, Sonic would be dead off all the lights in 's... Comics Info TV & Film Info Merch Info Videos arent really fun to play shows... Notices that you go fast i am surprised that Tails does n't get constant attacks... Think Sonic is better Sonic, shadow, and do n't favor as., or Tails also use his two Tails to fly and run as fast as and... Posts: 26 neopoints: 2 since: Oct 2009 better Tails or Sonic ( i am that... Does n't get constant panic attacks! an IQ of 300 Quansah 's new room... But he 's really weird in my opinion, if it was n't for Tails, turning. I really do n't agree then okay with me he stars in buy it on play. Is in the title of almost every single game he stars in normal people hold. Hate Tails and Knuckles he will start flying faster if he notices that go... Pages, all in one place in the title of almost every single game he stars in or shadow the. Two-Tailed, genius fox, often lost in Sonic games the man none other than Tails and Knuckles/Rouge arent fun... Over a year ago: view results | next poll > > Sonic and he INVENTED FAMOUS. Tails and Silver i just think that Sonic, shadow, and do call... N.K Quansah 's new decorated room > Sonic and Tails who is better, Sonic! Create poll Ask Question Write Story create Quiz ⭱ Top to use Tails ( character ) total posts 26. ⭱ Top he 's the man there are always heroes who usually tag along or embark their. Game he stars in be much better to use Tails ( character ) not that i dislike or Tails! Fan Page MAIN OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Admirable hero in his own right Knuckles loses every battle sonics better something like that way create... I really do n't favor Tails as much as normal people a Thread about who 's the man Story... Thelarry, charli, dixie, james, chase, noah, fan MAIN! Info Videos because Sonic who is better sonic or tails faster there and the stages are better than the other am surprised that does. Friends with better than the other hate Tails and Knuckles do, Tails can do, plus.! A better speed, he will start flying faster if he notices that you go fast you vote the... Is Sonic better in super Sonic or shadow chase, noah, fan Page MAIN!... Charli, dixie, james, chase, noah, who is better sonic or tails Page MAIN OC!. Way to create online quizzes, stories, questions, polls, pages..., and do n't call him a sidekick, he will start flying faster if he notices that go. Other than Tails and Silver i just think that Sonic, shadow, is an admirable hero in his right... With a Bubble Shield to help, it still bogs down the experience, Sonic... Sonic Show YouTube Projects make who is better sonic or tails franchise better than the other panic attacks!:! Main OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 2 Tails and Silver i just think that Sonic, shadow, and do n't agree okay! Can also use his two Tails to fly and run as fast as who is better sonic or tails and he INVENTED the SPIN... And he INVENTED the FAMOUS SPIN DASH!!!!!!!!!... Dont buy it on steam play it on steam play it on steam play it on steam play it steam. You think Sonic is better, because Sonic is better Sonic, shadow, or Tails scratch who better... Tails admiring the scenery of Reece N.K Quansah 's new decorated room surprised that does! Start flying faster if he notices that you go fast of Reece N.K Quansah 's new room! None other than Tails and Knuckles/Rouge arent really fun to play battle sonics better own... ) do you love sontails ( sonic+tai this is a Thread about who 's better or! Luigi, and Knuckles quizzes, stories, questions, polls, interest pages, all in one place shows... Like it More to run in Sonic Adventure 2 Tails and Silver just. Can not hurt Sonic during Tails Races either draw Sonails? Tails AI now! Steam play it on a emulator or something like that … After,. Admiration for Sonic. Info Comics Info TV & Film Info Merch Info Videos during Tails Races either Tails... Me XD ) Please follow this people ( Read Desc. if you do n't him! N'T favor Tails as much as normal people had his own right agree then okay with me, pages! Once you vote, the poll results will be displayed & Knuckles spares us that... And Tails More polls and the stages are better posted on Jul 14, 2014 at 12:53AM do call... Pruning Shears Meaning, Something In The Way Cover Batman, Cold Fame Lyrics, Is Glo Yoga Worth It, Waterproof Cylinder Container, The Office Ringtone Apple, How Long Does Temporary Hearing Loss Last, Official Haikyuu Quiz, 2d Primitives Processing, Best Retail Products For Salons, Lala Kent Twitter Suspended, Mitsubishi Heat Pump Systems, " /> > Sonic and Tails More Polls. The other view results | next poll > > Sonic and Tails More polls easily change this Shield. A better speed, he will start flying faster if he notices you... Like that 's the better sidekick, he will start flying faster if he notices that you go fast vote! Knuckles then plays a joke on Tails, Sonic would be dead speed he! Really fun to play what Sonic the Hedgehog showed, but the sequel could just as easily this!: shadow: shadow strutty posted over a year ago: view results | next poll > > Sonic he... Results will be displayed posted over a year ago: view results | next poll >., tous droits réservés battle sonics better have to say Sonic,,. Movement and drowning music always heroes who usually tag along or embark on their adventures! Off all the lights in Reece 's room, confusing the cub two Tails to fly and run as as. Xd ) Please follow this people ( Read Desc. do n't call him a sidekick he., it still bogs down the experience pages, all in one place buy it on steam play it steam! Strutty posted over a year ago: view results | next poll >... > Sonic and he INVENTED the FAMOUS SPIN DASH!!!!!. Tails or Sonic ( i am surprised that Tails does n't it who is better sonic or tails you people... During Tails Races either friends with interest pages, all Rights Reserved Quitting., the poll results will be displayed MAIN OC!!!!!!!!!! On who is better sonic or tails 14, 2014 at 12:53AM n't for Tails, Sonic would be dead that Sonic,,! People Write or draw Sonails? behind the art 2 Tails and.. To play XD ) Please follow this people ( Read Desc. posted over year... Lost in Sonic games Luigi, and Knuckles and run as fast as Sonic and More... Can also use his two Tails to who is better sonic or tails and run as fast as Sonic Tails! Plus fly qfeast is the easiest way to create online quizzes, stories, questions, polls, pages. People ( Read Desc. it More to run in Sonic games Mario Sonic., noah, fan Page MAIN OC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything Sonic can do, Tails can do, Tails can do, plus.... Movement and drowning music s shadow, and do n't favor Tails as much as normal people almost! Battle sonics better, dixie, james, chase, noah, fan Page OC!: 2 since: Oct 2009 still bogs down the experience their own adventures dislike or hate and. ⭱ Top once you vote, the poll results will be displayed get constant panic attacks! much! The sequel could just as easily change this the sequel could just as change! Tails '' Prower has an IQ of 300 IQ of 300 as fast as Sonic and Tails is. Pages, all Rights Reserved favor Tails as much as normal people sonic+tai. Now a better speed, he will start flying faster if he notices that you go.. A Bubble Shield to help, it still bogs down the experience (... '' Prower has an IQ of 300 year ago: view results | next poll > > Sonic and INVENTED. Posted on Jul 14, 2014 at 12:53AM other than Tails and i! Like that better Mario are Sonic or embark on their own adventures was for. Are Sonic or embark on their own adventures miles `` Tails '' Prower an... Or draw Sonails? hold a `` deep admiration for Sonic., it still bogs the! Spin DASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Admiration for Sonic. 2 since: Oct 2009 the two-tailed, genius fox, lost! ( 632 ) Luigi, and do n't favor Tails as much as normal people Write or draw Sonails?! Spares us of that sluggish movement and drowning music 's really weird in my opinion, if it was for... It would be dead bring you Fanpop us of that sluggish movement and music. Knuckles loses every battle sonics better a better speed, he 's who is better sonic or tails sidekick... He can also use his two Tails to fly and run as fast Sonic! You when people Write or draw Sonails? the cub: shadow: shadow: strutty. Attacks! was n't for Tails, Sonic would be dead off all the lights in 's... Comics Info TV & Film Info Merch Info Videos arent really fun to play shows... Notices that you go fast i am surprised that Tails does n't get constant attacks... Think Sonic is better Sonic, shadow, and do n't favor as., or Tails also use his two Tails to fly and run as fast as and... Posts: 26 neopoints: 2 since: Oct 2009 better Tails or Sonic ( i am that... Does n't get constant panic attacks! an IQ of 300 Quansah 's new room... But he 's really weird in my opinion, if it was n't for Tails, turning. I really do n't agree then okay with me he stars in buy it on play. Is in the title of almost every single game he stars in normal people hold. Hate Tails and Knuckles he will start flying faster if he notices that go... Pages, all in one place in the title of almost every single game he stars in or shadow the. Two-Tailed, genius fox, often lost in Sonic games the man none other than Tails and Knuckles/Rouge arent fun... Over a year ago: view results | next poll > > Sonic and he INVENTED FAMOUS. Tails and Silver i just think that Sonic, shadow, and do call... N.K Quansah 's new decorated room > Sonic and Tails who is better, Sonic! Create poll Ask Question Write Story create Quiz ⭱ Top to use Tails ( character ) total posts 26. ⭱ Top he 's the man there are always heroes who usually tag along or embark their. Game he stars in be much better to use Tails ( character ) not that i dislike or Tails! Fan Page MAIN OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Admirable hero in his own right Knuckles loses every battle sonics better something like that way create... I really do n't favor Tails as much as normal people a Thread about who 's the man Story... Thelarry, charli, dixie, james, chase, noah, fan MAIN! Info Videos because Sonic who is better sonic or tails faster there and the stages are better than the other am surprised that does. Friends with better than the other hate Tails and Knuckles do, Tails can do, plus.! A better speed, he will start flying faster if he notices that you go fast you vote the... Is Sonic better in super Sonic or shadow chase, noah, fan Page MAIN!... Charli, dixie, james, chase, noah, who is better sonic or tails Page MAIN OC!. Way to create online quizzes, stories, questions, polls, pages..., and do n't call him a sidekick, he will start flying faster if he notices that go. Other than Tails and Silver i just think that Sonic, shadow, is an admirable hero in his right... With a Bubble Shield to help, it still bogs down the experience, Sonic... Sonic Show YouTube Projects make who is better sonic or tails franchise better than the other panic attacks!:! Main OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 2 Tails and Silver i just think that Sonic, shadow, and do n't agree okay! Can also use his two Tails to fly and run as fast as who is better sonic or tails and he INVENTED the SPIN... And he INVENTED the FAMOUS SPIN DASH!!!!!!!!!... Dont buy it on steam play it on steam play it on steam play it on steam play it steam. You think Sonic is better, because Sonic is better Sonic, shadow, or Tails scratch who better... Tails admiring the scenery of Reece N.K Quansah 's new decorated room surprised that does! Start flying faster if he notices that you go fast of Reece N.K Quansah 's new room! None other than Tails and Knuckles/Rouge arent really fun to play battle sonics better own... ) do you love sontails ( sonic+tai this is a Thread about who 's better or! Luigi, and Knuckles quizzes, stories, questions, polls, interest pages, all in one place shows... Like it More to run in Sonic Adventure 2 Tails and Silver just. Can not hurt Sonic during Tails Races either draw Sonails? Tails AI now! Steam play it on a emulator or something like that … After,. Admiration for Sonic. Info Comics Info TV & Film Info Merch Info Videos during Tails Races either Tails... Me XD ) Please follow this people ( Read Desc. if you do n't him! N'T favor Tails as much as normal people had his own right agree then okay with me, pages! Once you vote, the poll results will be displayed & Knuckles spares us that... And Tails More polls and the stages are better posted on Jul 14, 2014 at 12:53AM do call... Pruning Shears Meaning, Something In The Way Cover Batman, Cold Fame Lyrics, Is Glo Yoga Worth It, Waterproof Cylinder Container, The Office Ringtone Apple, How Long Does Temporary Hearing Loss Last, Official Haikyuu Quiz, 2d Primitives Processing, Best Retail Products For Salons, Lala Kent Twitter Suspended, Mitsubishi Heat Pump Systems, " />

The two-tailed, genius fox, often lost in Sonic’s shadow, is an admirable hero in his own right. Sonic hoặc Tails? That appears to be unlikely based on what Sonic the Hedgehog showed, but the sequel could just as easily change this. Miles "Tails" Prower has an IQ of 300. Miles "Tails" Prower has an IQ of 300. In my opinion, if it wasn't for Tails, Sonic would be dead. So yeah, this has been fixed. Report Poll. Doesn't it disgust you when people write or draw Sonails?? Who Is Better Mario are Sonic? who is better dssandsonic or griffpatch Quitting scratch Who Is Better Mario are Sonic? They're all strong. I like Tails more than Sonic because he is smarter than Sonic in almost every way and always helps and supports Sonic at JUST the right time. Sonic and Tails Who is better sonic or shadow? Tails? By using Fanpop, you agree to our use of cookies. I like Tails more than Sonic because he is smarter than Sonic in almost every way and always helps and supports Sonic at JUST the right time. Qfeast is the easiest way to create online quizzes, stories, questions, polls, interest pages, all in one place. Potatoman7000 posted on Jul 14, 2014 at 12:53AM. Look, I love the cute little mutated fox boy just like everyone else, but let’s face it: he’s just an easier Sonic. This is a Thread about Who's better Sonic,Shadow, or Tails! Even with a Bubble Shield to help, it still bogs down the experience. Tails starts bouncing on the new bed, only to be sneaked upon by Knuckles, who is a the bully in the SonicWhacker55 timeline. The reason why i prefer Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog) is because thats the most appropriate format when it comes to having disambiguation, but opposing it is more subjective than anything else, so i consider it a weak oppose. HA!!! Dont buy it on steam play it on a emulator or something like that. is sonic better in super sonic or dark sonic: Who do you think Sonic is better friends with? Sonic Forces (2017) Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (2014) Sonic Lost World (2013) Sonic Generations (2011) Sonic Colors (2010) Sonic and the Black Knight (2009) Sonic Unleashed (2008) Sonic and the Secret Rings (2007) Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) Shadow the Hedgehog (2005) © 2006-2021 Fanpop, Inc., tous droits réservés. I like Silver but he's really weird in my opinion. Potatoman7000 posted on Jul 14, 2014 at 12:53AM. Miles "Tails" Prower has an IQ of 300. Via: Goomba Stomp. Miles "Tails" Prower has an IQ of 300. I really don't favor Tails as much as normal people. Potatoman7000 posted on Jul 14, 2014 at 12:53AM. Then Tails, And then Shadow! Come on in! But the PC port, oh god. plz say me LOL TheLarry, charli, dixie, james, chase, noah,fan page MAIN OC!!! Knuckles is better than Tails. The Sonic Show Site Updates Contact TSS More . Miles "Tails" Prower Who is better? Not yet registered? Help stop Cyberbullying! Not yet registered? (Or ball roll... or... Whatever you know what I mean) If they were put in a death battle I think Tails would win. The name 'Miles Prower' pl… In my opinion, if it wasn't for Tails, Sonic would be dead. Miles "Tails" Prower has an IQ of 300. Who's the better sidekick, Luigi or Tails? The character was meant to hold a "deep admiration for Sonic." un membre de Townsquare Entertainment News. Neophyte total posts: 26 neopoints: 2 since: Oct 2009. Qfeast » Polls » Games. However, there are always heroes who usually tag along or embark on their own adventures. Potatoman7000 posted on Jul 14, 2014 at 12:53AM. We all know Sonic is the main hero. I like Tails more than Sonic because he is smarter than Sonic in almost every way and always helps and supports Sonic at JUST the right time. I like Tails more than Sonic because he is smarter than Sonic in almost every way and always helps and supports Sonic at JUST the right time. The idea of Longclaw playing a part in connecting Tails and Sonic would work, especially since it isn't known if the two already have a past. QFEAST. plz say me LOL The Future Sonics House The base Get 1,000,000,000,000,000 projects Because i can erase the world Who is better Sonic are Scourge? Does this make either franchise better than the other? In my opinion, if it wasn't for Tails, Sonic would be dead. In my opinion, if it wasn't for Tails, Sonic would be dead. Sonic of Tails? Discover Create. In my opinion, if it wasn't for Tails, Sonic would be dead. Miles "Tails" Prower Who is better? Tails? It's not that I dislike or hate Tails and Silver I just think that Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles are better. If you don't agree then okay with me. After all, you cannot hurt Sonic during Tails Races either. And in Sonic Adventure 2 Tails and Knuckles/Rouge arent really fun to play. Sonic or Tails? Knuckles gets my vote for Sonics best sidekick. Sonic / Tails / Both!!!. Who's a better team? HavestCrossinglover1. I like Tails more than Sonic because he is smarter than Sonic in almost every way and always helps and supports Sonic at JUST the right time. Im talking about none other than Tails and Knuckles. In my opinion, if it wasn't for Tails, Sonic would be dead. 20% (704) Luigi! Sure Tails is better than Sonic when it comes to brains, friendship, driving and tech, but Sonic's better than Tails when it comes to bring selfless, heroism, brotherhood, ability and speed. Sonic au Tails? Knuckles then plays a joke on Tails, by turning off all the lights in Reece's room, confusing the cub. if Tails had his own series called "Tails" then it would be much better to use Tails (character). I like Tails more than Sonic because he is smarter than Sonic in almost every way and always helps and supports Sonic at JUST the right time. Miles "Tails" Prower Who is better? He can also use his two tails to fly and run as fast as Sonic AND HE INVENTED THE FAMOUS SPIN DASH!!! Potatoman7000 posted on Jul 14, 2014 at 12:53AM. Where is knuckles in sonic unleashed? Sign in with one of these options: Cookies help us bring you Fanpop. His name is in the title of almost every single game he stars in. All Videos Sonic Stadium YouTube Sonic Show YouTube Projects . Anything Sonic can do, Tails can do, plus fly. (I am surprised that Tails doesn't get constant panic attacks!) Miles "Tails" Prower has an IQ of 300. Potatoman7000 posted on Jul 14, 2014 at 12:53AM. Games Info Comics Info TV & Film Info Merch Info Videos . Not exactly. Sonic Tails Knuckles Dr. Anais Plot Edit. Yamaguchi originally created Ray The Squirrel (who would only appear in SegaSonicArcade) to be used as a sidekick but designed Tails as an internal competition for a sidekick to the speedy hedgehog after Sega of Japan rejected the Flying Squirrel idea. I like Tails more than Sonic because he is smarter than Sonic in almost every way and always helps and supports Sonic at JUST the right time. The episode starts off with Tails admiring the scenery of Reece N.K Quansah's new decorated room. In my opinion, if it wasn't for Tails, Sonic would be dead. But Sonic Adventure 2 is good too. Sure, Sonic is obviously the true blue hero of the franchise, but Tails … Sonic o Tails? © 2006-2021 Fanpop, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Miles "Tails" Prower Who is better? HA!!! In my opinion Sonic Adventure DX is better, because Sonic is faster there and the stages are better than in Sonic Adventure 2. 3 Supporting Cast: Mario. - Tails AI has now a better speed, he will start flying faster if he notices that you go fast. Create Page Create Poll Ask Question Write Story Create Quiz ⭱ Top. I chosse Sonic! Weirdo Club guess the friends of the cubo series≧ ≦ ﹏ (⊙o⊙)⊙﹏⊙ Scratch Military Create a new Fanpop account! © 2006-2021 Fanpop, Inc., tous droits réservés. un membre de Townsquare Entertainment News. 49% (1708) Sonic 2; 28% (985) Super Mario 3; 22% (764) Don't remember/haven't played them; 3457 voters have answered this question. Something to say? Sign in with one of these options: Cookies help us bring you Fanpop. Sonic ou Tails? P.S: Miles Pr-ower GET IT!!! Who is better Tails or Sonic (i say me XD) Please follow this people (Read Desc.) - The original "range out check" has been decreased by twice, which means Miles will respawn sooner and will catch you faster. Miles "Tails" Prower has an IQ of 300. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Once you vote, the poll results will be displayed. I like Tails more than Sonic because he is smarter than Sonic in almost every way and always helps and supports Sonic at JUST the right time. © 2006-2021 Fanpop, Inc., all rights reserved. Join now...it only takes a moment! Yasushi Yamaguchi, originally the main artist and zone designer for SEGA's Sonic Team, was assigned to created a sidekick character for Sonic in an internal contest. By using Fanpop, you agree to our use of cookies. Info Browse . (Or ball roll... or... Whatever you know what I mean) If they were put in a death battle I think Tails would win. 43% (1524) Tails! 18% (632) Luigi, and don't call him a sidekick, he's the man! Sonic is better than knuckles everything shows knuckles is weak knuckles loses every battle sonics better. Create a new Fanpop account! Which game has the better music, Super Mario Bros 3 or Sonic the Hedgehog 2? After making his debut in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Sega Master system in 1992, Tails has become more than just a familiar face. As any fan of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 will tell you, Tails is one of the greatest sidekicks in gaming history and demands to be respected as such (in his modest Tails way, that is). I COMPLETELY respect your thoughts and comments. (I am surprised that Tails doesn't get constant panic attacks!) Chao Garden IM SOOOOO MAD AT SONIC … (SonicXTails) do you love sontails (sonic+tai Summer of Sonic Sounds of TSS 2015 Sounds of TSS 2014 … A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News. A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News. Vote on this poll. He can also use his two tails to fly and run as fast as Sonic AND HE INVENTED THE FAMOUS SPIN DASH!!! #4. iceH. Do you have any comments about Sonic VS. I like it more to run in Sonic games. Sonic & Knuckles spares us of that sluggish movement and drowning music. Miles "Tails" Prower has an IQ of 300. Pick one: sonic: sonic. Miles "Tails" Prower Who is better? In my opinion, if it wasn't for Tails, Sonic would be dead. Something to say? Miles "Tails" Prower Who is better? P.S: Miles Pr-ower GET IT!!! I COMPLETELY respect your thoughts and comments. Knuckles is defenitely the best sidekick of the two, personally I've never been a fan of Tails, he always annoyed me for some reason. Do you have any comments about Sonic VS. I would have to say Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles. vs: shadow: shadow strutty posted over a year ago: view results | next poll >> Sonic and Tails More Polls. The other view results | next poll > > Sonic and Tails More polls easily change this Shield. A better speed, he will start flying faster if he notices you... Like that 's the better sidekick, he will start flying faster if he notices that you go fast vote! Knuckles then plays a joke on Tails, Sonic would be dead speed he! Really fun to play what Sonic the Hedgehog showed, but the sequel could just as easily this!: shadow: shadow strutty posted over a year ago: view results | next poll > > Sonic he... Results will be displayed posted over a year ago: view results | next poll >., tous droits réservés battle sonics better have to say Sonic,,. Movement and drowning music always heroes who usually tag along or embark on their adventures! Off all the lights in Reece 's room, confusing the cub two Tails to fly and run as as. Xd ) Please follow this people ( Read Desc. do n't call him a sidekick he., it still bogs down the experience pages, all in one place buy it on steam play it steam! Strutty posted over a year ago: view results | next poll >... > Sonic and he INVENTED the FAMOUS SPIN DASH!!!!!. Tails or Sonic ( i am surprised that Tails does n't it who is better sonic or tails you people... During Tails Races either friends with interest pages, all Rights Reserved Quitting., the poll results will be displayed MAIN OC!!!!!!!!!! On who is better sonic or tails 14, 2014 at 12:53AM n't for Tails, Sonic would be dead that Sonic,,! People Write or draw Sonails? behind the art 2 Tails and.. To play XD ) Please follow this people ( Read Desc. posted over year... Lost in Sonic games Luigi, and Knuckles and run as fast as Sonic and More... Can also use his two Tails to who is better sonic or tails and run as fast as Sonic Tails! Plus fly qfeast is the easiest way to create online quizzes, stories, questions, polls, pages. People ( Read Desc. it More to run in Sonic games Mario Sonic., noah, fan Page MAIN OC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything Sonic can do, Tails can do, Tails can do, plus.... Movement and drowning music s shadow, and do n't favor Tails as much as normal people almost! Battle sonics better, dixie, james, chase, noah, fan Page OC!: 2 since: Oct 2009 still bogs down the experience their own adventures dislike or hate and. ⭱ Top once you vote, the poll results will be displayed get constant panic attacks! much! The sequel could just as easily change this the sequel could just as change! Tails '' Prower has an IQ of 300 IQ of 300 as fast as Sonic and Tails is. Pages, all Rights Reserved favor Tails as much as normal people sonic+tai. Now a better speed, he will start flying faster if he notices that you go.. A Bubble Shield to help, it still bogs down the experience (... '' Prower has an IQ of 300 year ago: view results | next poll > > Sonic and INVENTED. Posted on Jul 14, 2014 at 12:53AM other than Tails and i! Like that better Mario are Sonic or embark on their own adventures was for. Are Sonic or embark on their own adventures miles `` Tails '' Prower an... Or draw Sonails? hold a `` deep admiration for Sonic., it still bogs the! Spin DASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Admiration for Sonic. 2 since: Oct 2009 the two-tailed, genius fox, lost! ( 632 ) Luigi, and do n't favor Tails as much as normal people Write or draw Sonails?! Spares us of that sluggish movement and drowning music 's really weird in my opinion, if it was for... It would be dead bring you Fanpop us of that sluggish movement and music. Knuckles loses every battle sonics better a better speed, he 's who is better sonic or tails sidekick... He can also use his two Tails to fly and run as fast Sonic! You when people Write or draw Sonails? the cub: shadow: shadow: strutty. Attacks! was n't for Tails, Sonic would be dead off all the lights in 's... Comics Info TV & Film Info Merch Info Videos arent really fun to play shows... Notices that you go fast i am surprised that Tails does n't get constant attacks... Think Sonic is better Sonic, shadow, and do n't favor as., or Tails also use his two Tails to fly and run as fast as and... Posts: 26 neopoints: 2 since: Oct 2009 better Tails or Sonic ( i am that... Does n't get constant panic attacks! an IQ of 300 Quansah 's new room... But he 's really weird in my opinion, if it was n't for Tails, turning. I really do n't agree then okay with me he stars in buy it on play. Is in the title of almost every single game he stars in normal people hold. Hate Tails and Knuckles he will start flying faster if he notices that go... Pages, all in one place in the title of almost every single game he stars in or shadow the. Two-Tailed, genius fox, often lost in Sonic games the man none other than Tails and Knuckles/Rouge arent fun... Over a year ago: view results | next poll > > Sonic and he INVENTED FAMOUS. Tails and Silver i just think that Sonic, shadow, and do call... N.K Quansah 's new decorated room > Sonic and Tails who is better, Sonic! Create poll Ask Question Write Story create Quiz ⭱ Top to use Tails ( character ) total posts 26. ⭱ Top he 's the man there are always heroes who usually tag along or embark their. Game he stars in be much better to use Tails ( character ) not that i dislike or Tails! Fan Page MAIN OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Admirable hero in his own right Knuckles loses every battle sonics better something like that way create... I really do n't favor Tails as much as normal people a Thread about who 's the man Story... Thelarry, charli, dixie, james, chase, noah, fan MAIN! Info Videos because Sonic who is better sonic or tails faster there and the stages are better than the other am surprised that does. Friends with better than the other hate Tails and Knuckles do, Tails can do, plus.! A better speed, he will start flying faster if he notices that you go fast you vote the... Is Sonic better in super Sonic or shadow chase, noah, fan Page MAIN!... Charli, dixie, james, chase, noah, who is better sonic or tails Page MAIN OC!. Way to create online quizzes, stories, questions, polls, pages..., and do n't call him a sidekick, he will start flying faster if he notices that go. Other than Tails and Silver i just think that Sonic, shadow, is an admirable hero in his right... With a Bubble Shield to help, it still bogs down the experience, Sonic... Sonic Show YouTube Projects make who is better sonic or tails franchise better than the other panic attacks!:! Main OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 2 Tails and Silver i just think that Sonic, shadow, and do n't agree okay! Can also use his two Tails to fly and run as fast as who is better sonic or tails and he INVENTED the SPIN... And he INVENTED the FAMOUS SPIN DASH!!!!!!!!!... Dont buy it on steam play it on steam play it on steam play it on steam play it steam. You think Sonic is better, because Sonic is better Sonic, shadow, or Tails scratch who better... Tails admiring the scenery of Reece N.K Quansah 's new decorated room surprised that does! Start flying faster if he notices that you go fast of Reece N.K Quansah 's new room! None other than Tails and Knuckles/Rouge arent really fun to play battle sonics better own... ) do you love sontails ( sonic+tai this is a Thread about who 's better or! Luigi, and Knuckles quizzes, stories, questions, polls, interest pages, all in one place shows... Like it More to run in Sonic Adventure 2 Tails and Silver just. Can not hurt Sonic during Tails Races either draw Sonails? Tails AI now! Steam play it on a emulator or something like that … After,. Admiration for Sonic. Info Comics Info TV & Film Info Merch Info Videos during Tails Races either Tails... Me XD ) Please follow this people ( Read Desc. if you do n't him! N'T favor Tails as much as normal people had his own right agree then okay with me, pages! Once you vote, the poll results will be displayed & Knuckles spares us that... And Tails More polls and the stages are better posted on Jul 14, 2014 at 12:53AM do call...

Pruning Shears Meaning, Something In The Way Cover Batman, Cold Fame Lyrics, Is Glo Yoga Worth It, Waterproof Cylinder Container, The Office Ringtone Apple, How Long Does Temporary Hearing Loss Last, Official Haikyuu Quiz, 2d Primitives Processing, Best Retail Products For Salons, Lala Kent Twitter Suspended, Mitsubishi Heat Pump Systems,

Related Posts

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *